What to pack in your pet's suitcase
Whether you are moving locally or a longer distance with
your pet , make the drive with your pet more accommodating
by packing a pet travel case. The following is a list of items
to pack in your pet's suitcase.
- The contact information of your regular veterinarian and
a referral vet at your new residence.
- Pets Medical records.
- Spare collars with ID tags and leashes.
- Plenty of bottled water for your pet. Your pets' stomachs
can be upset by a sudden change in the water.
- Enough pet food and treats for the entire trip.
- Can openers.
- Several water and food dishes.
- Plastic spoons for mixing and dishing out the food.
- Your pets' favorite toys and blankets.
- Combs, brushes, and flea powder.
- Plastic bags for picking up waste.
- Paper towels and sponges.
- Cotton balls and q-tips to clean eyes and ears.
More Pet Moving Information
the move with pets
to pack in your pet's suitcase
Pet Moving Companies @ Mover MAX